Sal Conca, who is the Owner of Sal Conca marketing, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Sal, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.Sal Conca on Green Day, Indie Films, and Popcorn with Beer.Click To Tweet
- Sal’s Green Day tribute band
- His guitars, states visited, and dislike of coffee
- Going to University of Miami for college
- Working with podcasts and indie films
- A bar with tasty popcorn in NYC
Links from this episode
- Basket Case – Green Day Tribute Band
- Sal on the Pioneers Bar in NYC
- Sal’s future Pinterest boards
- Heckler Kane Creations
- Alamo Drafthouse in Brooklyn
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.