Sabrina Malone, Founder and President of WorkingMom.com, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Sabrina, so I asked her a variety of questions I figured she had not been asked in previous interviews.
- How she became a Washington Capitals fan
- Obtaining the domain WorkingMom.com
- Giving Iron Man 3 a bad rating
- Getting cars past the 100,000-mile mark
- Traveling to Israel someday
- Being a “no tip” pizza delivery address
Links from this episode
- Sabrina on Instagram
- Sabrina on Facebook
- Sabrina on Twitter
- Ivy League College Admission Tips
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.