This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talk about QR codes, parties in Austin, running a 5k in Yankee Stadium for charity, and Value Click stock.
They also talked about affiliate marketer Heather Romiti on the news, the Pitch, coffee shops, and youth soccer.
- No Need for Business Cards at Affiliate Summit Central 2012
- Google Map of Stuff in Downtown Austin
- Parties at Affiliate Summit Central 2012
- Who’s Exhibiting at Affiliate Summit 2012 Central?
- Join the Affiliate Summit Team for the Runyon 5K
- Affiliate Summit East 2012 Has Raised $8,498 So Far to Fight Breast Cancer
- Vet Transitions From Army To Business
- Attribution Part 4: By the Numbers
- The Pitch on AMC
- Shawn’s new local listings site: Four Points Guide
- Wine Club Reviews & Ratings
- University of Texas Student Hit by Bus
- Caffé Medici in Austin
- How to avoid scammy social share article and video apps on Facebook
- Barton Springs Bike Rental