This was a conference session titled The Power of Blogging and Branding from Affiliate Summit East 2012, which took place August 12-14, 2012 in New York City at the Hilton New York.
- Lisa Picarille, Content Director, Performance Marketing Association (Moderator)
- John Chow, Founder & CEO, John Chow dot Com
- Zac Johnson, President/CEO, MoneyReign, Inc.
- John Rampton, Founder, Blogging.org
Case studies and break downs of how to build a business through blogging and branding. The beginning phases, content management and becoming profitable.
Experience level: Intermediate, Advanced
Target audience: Affiliates/Publishers, Other
- The Power of Blogging and Branding slides (John Chow)
- The Power of Blogging and Branding slides (Zac Johnson)
- The Power of Blogging and Branding slides (John Rampton)
Note: the companies and positions listed above were current as of the time of the conference. Some of this information may have changed since then.
If you liked this video, be sure to register for the next Affiliate Summit. The session videos aren’t made public until a year or more after each conference.