Nadeem Azam, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Azam Marketing, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Nadeem, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.
- Muhammad Ali
- Programming video games as a kid
- Ending racial, class, and gender bias in creative professions
- Working in politics
- Checking out the maximum of books from the library
Links from this episode
- Nadeem on Facebook
- Nadeem on LinkedIn
- Nadeem on Twitter
- 50 Books from the Past 50 Years Everyone Should Read at Least Once
- Nadeem and Muhammad Ali
- Enough is Enough: Let’s End the Racial, Class and Gender Bias in the Creative Professions!
- Azam Marketing
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.