Affiliates were asked “Are you currently integrating video in your affiliate marketing plan?” for the latest Affiliate Summit AffStat Report.
The minority of respondents, at 29.4%, said yes, and the remaining 70.6% indicated they have not integrated video into their marketing.
While most affiliates are not working with video, I think the fact that nearly a third are using it is a positive indicator.
Video has been touted as the next big thing in affiliate marketing for years, and I think it still holds great potential for affiliates.
Since most affiliates still are not using it, I’d say it’s a good time to test it out.
Over eleven-hundred and fifty affiliates were surveyed on their methods, preferences, and strategies for the 2010 Affiliate Summit AffStat Report.
More details on AffStat at http://affstat.com/.