Missy Ward, Co-Founder of Affiliate Summit and too many other things to list, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
When I started this podcast, I knew I’d hit episode 50 in 2017, after Missy had turned 50, so I figured I’d wait until I reached the golden anniversary episode to ask Missy to join me.
I wanted to learn more about the real Missy, so I asked her a variety of questions I figured she had not been asked in previous interviews.
- The latest AVON 39 The Walk to End Breast Cancer in Washington, DC
- Meeting Patrick “McDreamy” Dempsey a couple times
- Her video review of a Keurig that has gotten nearly 50k views
- Why she likes John Tesh
- The origin of her company name, Vasbyt
- Whether she can still find original Coast Soap
- Being endorsed on LinkedIn for wine and fundraising
Links from this episode
- Missy on LinkedIn
- Affiliate Marketers Give Back
- The Washington, DC AMGB Crew
- Missy on Twitter
- Missy on Instagram
- The Coast Soap video
- Reviewing the Keurig Platinum B70
- Missy on Facebook
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.