Issue 23 of FeedFront Magazine came in the mail to me this past Saturday.
This issue of FeedFront Magazine includes Let Structure Set You Free by Missy Ward, Networking for Introverts at Affiliate Summit by Shawn Collins, Five Benefits of Responsive Web Design by Rehan Zaidi, and the agenda for Affiliate Summit East 2013.
Also, there are articles on lead generation, email marketing, Google Affiliate Network migration, Google Ads, coupon affiliates, Google Schema, API’s, outsourcing to Fiverr, podcasting, and more.
Here are the articles for this issue:
- Let Structure Set You Free by Missy Ward
- Lead Generation: Monetizing More Than Just Clicks by Bret Grow
- 5 Reasons You Need Email Marketing by Jennifer Myers Ward
- Google Affiliate Network Merchants: 7 Post-Migration Tips by Dennis Consorte
- Breathe New Life into Old Blog Content by Brittany Berger
- Are Google Ads Stealing Affiliate Revenue? by Wesley Brandi
- Online to Offline: The Performance Marketing Standard by Jonathan Treiber
- Unlocking the Value of Coupon Affiliates by Jillian McGary
- Attracting High Quality Affiliates by David Ford
- Networking for Introverts at Affiliate Summit by Shawn Collins
- Crossing the Affiliate Marketing Divide by Travis Jacobson
- Google Schema Tool Learns About Your Site by Jonathan Goodman
- API Opportunities Within Affiliate Marketing by Joris Toonders
- Giving Your CTRs a Boost by Nicholas Cote
- 5 Ways I’ve Outsourced Work to Fiverr.com by Shawn Collins
- 6 Tips for Accelerating Affiliate Revenue by Cristian Miculi
- Married to Affiliate Marketing Wendy by Kam Marcy
- 5 Keys to Long-Term Affiliate Success by Lauren Doyle
- How Affiliate Conversion Rates Prove Affiliate Value by Robert Glazer
- Working Your Accounts Deep Instead of Wide by Karen McMahon
- 9 Reasons to Launch Your Own Podcast by Chad Deckard
- Private Label Programs vs. Affiliate Programs by Shefali Mamak
- The ABC’s of Recruitment by Kim Salvino
- Don’t SPAM Your Affiliates: CRM Done Right by Debbie Bookstaber
- The Importance of Placing and Testing Pixels by Bryant Hussey
- 5 Benefits of Responsive Web Design by Rehan Zaidi
- Running Your Contest on a Shoestring Budget Corey Post
- A Shout Out to Affiliate Summit First-Timers by Wade Tonkin
- Post Google Affiliate Network: Compliance Issues by Kipling Holland
- 5 Practical Ways to Increase Affiliate Conversion by Geno Prussakov
The issue mailed last week, so it should be hitting mailboxes all over the U.S. any day now (if it hasn’t already).
If you can’t wait to see your copy (or you’re not currently a subscriber), you can download issue 23 of FeedFront.
Free subscription to U.S. addresses at http://feedfront.com/free-subscription.