Greg Hoffman, President and CEO of Apogee, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Greg, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.Greg Hoffman on the @Cubs Winning the World Series, Sea Monkeys, and Fancy Pencils.Click To Tweet
- Watching Game 7 of the 2016 World Series
- Giving a bad rating to a comic book store
- A cam showing Sea Monkeys
- 3D Movies in the 1980’s
- Working at newspapers
- Being endorsed on LinkedIn for Using Pencils and Listening to Vinyl
- Why he is known as the Gorilla
Links from this episode
- Greg on Twitter
- Greg’s first Tweet
- Greg on LinkedIn
- Greg on Instagram
- The Cubs cap on Opening Day 2016
- Revenge of the Creature in 3D
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.