This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talked about affiliate marketers raising money for charity, nominees for the LinkShare Golden Link Awards, and how to find similar sites.
Also, affiliates prefer direct deposit, Tracking202 re-acquired by original founders, the MTV Movie Awards, and Shawn heading to Austin to visit Dell headquarters.
- Picking Sessions to Attend at Affiliate Summit East 2010
- Affiliate Summit East 2010 Challenge Tally for June 2, 2010
- Affiliate Marketers Give Back Raise $73,017.81 to Fight Breast Cancer
- LinkShare 2010 Golden Link Awards Nominees Announced
- Pre-LinkShare Symposium Meetup from Affiliate Summit
- Econsultancy Lead Generation Survey
- Finding Similar Sites
- Affiliates Prefer Commissions by Direct Deposit
- Tracking202 Takes an Ownership Mulligan
- I’m on Team Dell
- The next evolution of social media for business is…
- ShareASale Texas Roadshow