This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast (listen to the latest Affiliate Thing), Lisa Picarille and Shawn Collins talked about getting Kindle books published, Affiliate Summit acquiring ReveNews, and Performance Marketing Summit selling out.
They also talked about marketing Valentine’s Day, why Shawn should own two suits, and analyzing how you use Gmail.
- Formatting for Kindle
- Affiliate Summit Acquires ReveNews
- Performance Marketing Summit 2013 in NYC Almost Sold Out
- What to Expect at Performance Marketing Summit 2013
- Wade Tonkin to Emcee Affiliate Summit East 2013
- Top Sponsorships Now Available for Affiliate Summit East 2013
- Want to Bid on the Photography Gig for Affiliate Summit East 2013?
- Valentine’s Day Opportunities for Affiliates
- Analysis of a Month of My Email Processing
The post Gmail Meter, Publishing a Kindle Book, and #PMS13 Selling Out appeared first on GeekCast.fm.