The second issue of FeedFront, the official magazine of Affiliate Summit, has been published and it will be hitting mailboxes over the coming weeks with 60 pages of affiliate marketing goodness.
Issue two will also be in the attendee bags at Affiliate Summit 2008 East.
The cover story is a profile of Haiko de Poel, Jr. of ABestWeb.
There are also articles on conference networking, diversifying affiliate revenue, perils of white hat SEO, ten affiliate manager commandments, working with video, and coupon codes in affiliate marketing.
Issue 1 of FeedFront Magazine can be downloaded as a pdf file or you can read the articles online:
- Editorâ€™s Note: You Are What You Read
- Five Ways to Evaluate a Merchantâ€™s Landing Page by Dan Murray
- Pros & Cons of Utilizing Multiple Networks by Brian Littleton
- Twitter Grabs Affiliate Attention by Lisa Picarille
- GTD in Affiliate Marketing with Web 2.0 by Sam Harrelson
- Affiliate Marketers Give Back by Missy Ward
- Online Video Advertising by Tim Carter
- Nobody Would Use a Search Engine with Paid Results by Dan Gray
- Three Rules for More Sales Through Email by Tom Kulzer
- Are You the Next Super Affiliate Blogger? by Zac Johnson
- Affiliate Marketers Unplugged
- Ad Networks, Vertical Ad Networks, and Affiliate Networks by Peter Figueredo
- My Favorite Search Engine Marketing Sites by Wil Reynolds
- Get Off Your Butt and Start Making Videos by Jim Kukral
Get the FeedFront RSS if you’d like to get all of the articles as they are published to the feed.
If you haven’t subscribed, you can get the magazine for free at http://feedfront.com/free-subscription/.