Eric Nagel, who is the CTO of FMTC, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Eric, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.Eric Nagel on Running for POTUS, Playing Harmonica, and Wanting Uber in Buffalo.Click To Tweet
- His candidacy for the President of the United States
- Why he links the word “search engine” to Google on his site
- Playing harmonica
- The lack of Uber in Buffalo
- How he discovered Eric “ET the Hip Hop Preacher” Thomas
- A Christmas Story vs. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
Links from this episode
- Eric Nagel for America
- Buffalo vs. Uber
- Eric Thomas Keynote at Affiliate Summit West 2012
- Unique Perks in Affiliate Marketing
- The Tweet about linking to Google
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.