Shawn Collins Consulting respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Shawn Collins Consulting may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users and/or article authors who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Shawn Collins Consulting’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, in the case of multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Shawn Collins Consulting to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Shawn Collins Consulting to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly in-fringed.
Shawn Collins Consulting’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o Shawn Collins Consulting, Inc.
1253 Springfield Ave.
New Providence, NJ 07974-1935