Brian Littleton, Owner of ShareASale, joined me to chat on my podcast, This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins.
I wanted to learn more about the real Brian, so I asked him a variety of questions I figured he had not been asked in previous interviews.Brian Littleton on a Juice Cleanse Gone Bad, Why He Went to Vanderbilt, and Snowboarding in Costumes.Click To Tweet
- How he introduced Twitter to affiliate marketing
- Why a celibate turtle was his first company logo
- Interesting tips when playing piano
- The reason he chose Vanderbilt University
- Trying to do a three day juice diet cleanse
- Wearing costumes on ski slopes
Links from this episode
- Brian’s first Tweet
- Brian on LinkedIn
- The story of Lonesome George
- Dressing as Mr. Potato Head
- The three day juice diet cleanse
If you enjoyed this episode of This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins, please share it.
This is Affiliate Marketing with Shawn Collins is focused on the people behind the affiliate management/OPM companies, advertisers/merchants, affiliates/publishers, and affiliate networks.
On each episode, Shawn interviews a new guest related to the industry, so you can learn more about the people of affiliate marketing.
After all, affiliate marketing is about the people; not the companies.