We had our inaugural Affiliate Summit Twitter Chat last night and it was a frenzied, fun, and informative time.
Daniel M. Clark (@QAQN) was our expert guest and he fielded questions from me and other Twitter chat participants.
Check out the podcasting Twitter chat transcript.
Questions covered by Daniel included…
- How do you decide on topics to podcast on?
- How frequent do you recommend podcasting?
- Is there a standard length for podcasts?
- Which software do you use to record podcasts?
- Which software do you use to edit podcasts?
- Where can I upload and post a podcast?
- How do I get a podcast up on iTunes?
We also talked about headsets to use, monetizing podcasts, and outsourcing podcasting voiceovers on Fiverr.
Contact Affiliate Summit if you’d like to be the featured expert on a future Affiliate Summit Twitter chat.