Nominations are now open for the Small Business Influencer 2013 Awards.
The Small Business Influencer 2013 Awards honor companies, organizations, apps and people who have made a significant impact on the North American small business market.
This is the third year for the Small Business Influencer 2013 Awards, and there are six categories for nominating your favorite small business influencers:
- Leaders: executives, academics, government officials, or key employees who are part of companies or other organizations serving the small business market
- Corporations: companies that provide products and services to the small business market, and non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and advocacy and support organizations
- Journalists: individual journalists, reporters, editors, broadcasters, bloggers, podcasters, freelance writers
- News Outlets: media companies, newspapers, magazines, broadcasting companies
- Apps: software applications, software as a service or SaaS, mobile apps, tablet apps
- Experts: mavens, authors, speakers, consultants, advocates, professionals such as lawyers or CPAs
Nominations close September 9, 2013 at 11:59 pm PDT.