I have started up a new podcast called 7 Minutes in Affiliate Heaven, where I will go over what’s happened in the past week in affiliate marketing in just 7 minutes.
In the inaugural epidode (listen to 7 Minutes in Affiliate Heaven), I talked about the dates for Affiliate Summit West 2014, taking the Performance Marketing Summit to new cities, raising money to fight breast cancer, and how to get the best price on Affiliate Summit East 2013.
I also covered a webinar on traffic sources, the new generation of affiliate marketers, and the latest on the affiliate nexus tax at the federal government level.
- Save the Date for Affiliate Summit West 2014 in Las Vegas
- Performance Marketing Summit 2013 Recap
- Where Should We Have Future Performance Marketing Summits?
- Affiliate Summit East 2013 Has Raised $6,370 So Far to Fight Breast Cancer
- Don’t Pay More Than You Have to for Affiliate Summit East 2013
- Webinar Replay of Traffic Sources That Could Help Grow Your Business
- OpenX OnRamp is Dead
- New Generation of Affiliate Marketers
- U.S. Senate Approves Proposed Internet Sales Tax
Subscribe to the 7 Minutes in Affiliate Heaven RSS feed.