Episode 50 (Golden Anniversary Episode) of the Cast of Geeks is a guys only journey into the latest geek junk, as the resident voice of reason, Lisa Picarille, was unable to make it.
We rambled on about everything from Google Latitude to Disqus spam to Clickbank to Sam Harrelson’s mysterious sale of Cost Per News to TweetLater and a whole mess of other stuff.
- Google Latitude
- Disqus responds to Tweet about spam with snark
- Clickbank responds to a Tweet about spam with courtesy and a quick resolution
- Cost Per News in new hands
- Affiliate AIM List
- TweetLater for Twitter alerts by email and auto-follows
- News shows on GeekCast.fm
- Your Pitch Sucks
- HARO – Help a Reporter Out
- DTV as an affiliate opportunity?
- One Toke Over the Line on Lawrence Welk (toke defined: a tip or gratuity given by a gambler to a dealer or other employee at a casino.)