This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast (listen to the latest Affiliate Thing), Lisa Picarille and Shawn Collins talked about crowdfunding cars, pictures and videos from Affiliate Summit West 2013, and the upcoming Performance Marketing Summit.
They also talked about writing for FeedFront magazine, bad movies, submitting a proposal to speak at Affiliate Summit East 2013, and playing Madden 13 on a treadmill.
- Creative Dodge Dart Ads Tout Crowdfunding As The New Way To Buy A Car
- Movie 43 on Rotten Tomatoes
- Official Photos from Affiliate Summit West 2013
- Video of Affiliate Success Stories Keynote Panel at Affiliate Summit West 2013
- Video of Rudy Keynote at Affiliate Summit West 2013
- Affiliate Summit is 10 Years Old
- Affiliate Summit Meetups
- Nearly 5,300 Attendees at Affiliate Summit West 2013
- Submit Your Affiliate Summit East 2013 Speaking Proposal
- Want to Write for Issue 22 of FeedFront Magazine?
- First the Treadmill Desk, and Now the Treadmill Wii
The post Crowdfunding for Cars, Rudy Keynote at Affiliate Summit, and Playing Wii on a Treadmill appeared first on GeekCast.fm.