Issue 30 of FeedFront Magazine came in the mail to me last week.
This issue of FeedFront Magazine includes Is Your Business Planted or Buried? by Shawn Collins, 3 Common PPC Management Mistakes by Miles Olson, How to Write Content People Will Read by Helen Fang, Twitter Cards, and What Affiliates Need To Know by Kyler Patterson.
Also, affiliate recruiting emails, growing your Pinterest following, telling your brand’s story through testimonials, buying and selling websites, LinkedIn, leveraging coupon and loyalty sites, curation, fraud, monetizing apps, and more.
If you don’t get FeedFront by mail, issue 30 of FeedFront will also be distributed at the Performance Marketing Summit in Boca Raton.
Here are the articles for this issue:
- Editor’s Note: Is Your Business Planted or Buried? by Shawn Collins
- Learn to Leverage the Power of Reddit by Josh Waldron
- 5 Tips to Successful Affiliate Recruiting Emails by Taylor Barr
- Grow Your Pinterest Following Through Collaboration by Kimberly Danger
- Tell Your Brand’s Story Through Testimonials by Missy Ward
- What to Expect When Selling or Buying Websites by Victoria Duff
- Growing your Affiliate Program with a CRM by Dustin Howes
- Use Site Sales to Peg Program Performance by Julie Stepkowski
- Key Issues in Mobile Ad Network Agreements by Slade Cutter
- 3 Common PPC Management Mistakes by Miles Olson
- 5 LinkedIn Steps to Build Your Business by Michael Yublosky
- 5 Steps to Improve Your Email Strategy by Ellie Johnston
- 3 Tips to Maximize Global Reach by Lisa Tufts
- Optimizing Steps for Effective Paid Search Campaign by Sumit Dhawan
- How To Grow Partnerships With Your Affiliates by Nadia Kuznets
- The Style Guide for Conference Clothing by Ryan Zimmerman
- How to Write Content People Will Read by Helen Fang
- Be Authentic to Increase Conversion Rates by Keri Lyn Renner
- 3 Tips to Leverage Coupon & Loyalty Sites by Bryan Flanaghan
- Affiliates and Family: An ASW15 Aha Moment by Michelle G. Held
- How to Prevent Fraud with PIN Submits by Jochem Gratama
- Curate, Don’t Just Create! by Robin R. Talbott
- Affiliate Summit West 2015 Recap by Shawn Collins
- 3 Tips to Leverage and Monetize Apps by Sean McCormick
- Affiliate Fraud Nearly Destroyed My Business by Monica Eaton
- Twitter Cards, What Affiliates Need To Know by Kyler Patterson
The issue mailed last week, so it should be hitting mailboxes all over the U.S. any day now (if it hasn’t already).
If you can’t wait to see your copy (or you’re not currently a subscriber), you can download issue 30 of FeedFront.
Get a free subscription to FeedFront (U.S. addresses only).