This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille discuss Black Friday, Cyber Monday, church marketing, and Google to buy Groupon?
Also, voting for the Small Business Book Awards, free access to Affiliate Summit videos, things bought on Amazon in the 90s, and Shawn loses his Nexus One.
- Online Sales Spiked on Black Friday
- Black Friday Boasts $648 Million in U.S. Online Holiday Spending, Up 9 Percent vs. Year Ago
- Google buys Groupon for $2.5 billion?
- Why ‘Cyber Monday’ is mostly myth
- Gateway Church in Austin, TX
- Companies Attending Affiliate Summit West 2011
- Free Access to Videos from Affiliate Summit East 2008
- Vote in the Best Small Business Book Awards 2010
- Droid Incredible by HTC