Affiliate Summit was created for the purpose of providing educational sessions on the latest digital marketing industry issues and fostering a productive networking environment for affiliate marketers.
As part of the ongoing education initiative of the conference, Affiliate Summit has provided scholarships to U.S. college students.
These Affiliate Summit Scholarships were only open to currently enrolled students at a college or university in the United States.
In order to submit for a chance to receive the scholarship, qualified entrants had to submit an essay of 250-500 words below answering the question, “What is your biggest frustration with online shopping and how would you suggest fixing it?”.
Below are the ten recipients of the $1,000 scholarships:
- Kerry Anderson – University of Maryland
- Maria Andrade – Arizona State University
- Julia Anthony – West Chester University
- Andrew Arredondo – University of Utah
- Julia Belsky – Washington University in St. Louis
- Clayton Bradshaw – Tulsa Community College
- Justin Davis – Cowley College
- Jacquelyn D Grammer – Valencia College
- Sanya Lalani – George Mason University
- Andrew Joseph McCarty – Arcadia University
The winning essay entries will be shared in the near future.
Affiliate Summit East 2013 just wrapped up in Philadelphia, where hundreds of exhibiting companies and thousands of digital marketers converged for three days of networking and education.
The next Affiliate Summit is taking place January 12-14, 2014 in Las Vegas.