This week on the Affiliate Thing podcast, Shawn Collins and Lisa Picarille talk about how it would be fun to run an affiliate sports site based around a video show, interviews with Affiliate Summit Central 2012 speakers, and issue 18 of FeedFront magazine hitting mailboxes.
They also talked about raising money to fight breast cancer, a new Willie Nelson statue in Austin, the agenda for ShareASale ThinkTank, and Google AdWords for Video.
- Affiliate Boys of Summer Podcast on GeekCast.fm
- Affiliate Summit Central 2012 Speaker Interview Series
- I Got Issue 18 of FeedFront in the Mail
- Affiliate Summit East 2012 Has Raised $6,576 So Far to Fight Breast Cancer
- The Cheapest Way to Advertise to Affiliate Summit Central 2012 Attendees
- ShareASale ThinkTank 2012 Agenda
- Want Affiliate Summit East 2012 Tickets to Give Away?
- Helping every business play big on YouTube
- Attribution, Part 1
- Dashboard Ads Coming to Tumblr, CEO Says