Affiliate Summit East 2013 is less than two months away, so now is the time to start getting organized to make the most of your time there.
Here is a quick and easy checklist to help you get it all worked out and avoid scrambling at the last minute.
7 Things to do before Affiliate Summit East 2013:
- Register now
- Book your hotel room and flight
- Map out the booths and tables you want to visit
- Set up meetings
- Apply for the Affiliate Summit affiliate program and earn 15% when you refer your colleagues
- Request to join our “secret” Facebook group for networking
- Participate in the Newcomer Program
- Make dinner reservations
If you still need help selling your boss on the importance of making the trip to Philadelphia, we’ve written a letter for you to pass along and close the deal.
Affiliate Summit East 2013 is taking place August 18-20, 2013 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA.
This three day conference includes an exhibit hall with affiliates, merchants, vendors, and networks, as well as multiple tracks of educational sessions covering the latest trends and information from affiliate marketing experts.
The keynotes for Affiliate Summit East 2013:
- Rae Hoffman, CEO, PushFire (Twitter @sugarrae)
- Dr. Randal Pinkett, Founder, Chairman and CEO , BCT Partners (Twitter @randalpinkett)
- Wil Reynolds, Founder, SEER Interactive (Twitter @wilreynolds)
Any registration questions? Send us an e-mail or call: 417-2SUMMIT (278-6648).