I live the typical weird schedule of an entrepreneur where I do a lot of work at my desk, but I’m also out and about pretty often.
So, my iPhone is my desk for parts of a lot of days.
I’m a little psychotic about productivity, and while I have some goofy apps like Floppy Bird, I also have a bunch related to being more efficient in my work day.
Here are my 5 favorite apps for a more productive day:
- BofA – I suppose they have an app for most any bank, but I like this one a lot for checking the balance, paying bills, scanning checks for deposits and more.
- Evernote – take pictures of business cards and turn them into contacts – great at conferences.
- ContactSync – I use Google Apps for my business email, and I want all of my contact information that I enter on Gmail to be available on my phone.
- Podio – this is my project management tool of choice, and I often think of ideas to implement when I’m away from my office. I put them right in here, so I dont’ forget them.
- RunKeeper – most days I go out for a run, walk, hike or bike ride to reduce stress, clear my mind, and get healthier. This is a great tool to track things, and set goals. Plus, lots of cool data.
I’ve got plenty of others, but these are my essentials. Let me know if you think I’m missing something.