Issue 15 of FeedFront Magazine came in the mail to me today.
This issue of FeedFront Magazine includes 10 Reasons Your Affiliate Program Failed by Kim Salvino, Five Innovative Ways to Use QR Codes by Jacob Smith, How I Put Together My Treadmill Desk by Shawn Collins, and the Affiliate Summit East 2011 Agenda.
And it makes for a good dog head pillow.
Also business travel by train, email compliance in Canada, a checklist for launching an affiliate program, surviving Google updates, niche marketing, affiliate marketing benchmarks and statistics, B2B marketing, and more.
If you don’t get FeedFront by mail, issue fifteen of FeedFront will also be distributed at Affiliate Summit Meetups and Affiliate Summit East 2011.
Here are the articles for this issue:
- 02 Editors’ Note: Affiliate Marketing Shatters Glass Ceilings By Missy Ward
- 03 Avoid Rejection: Keys to Affiliate Application Success By Wade Tonkin
- 04 10 Reasons Your Affiliate Program Failed By Kim Salvino
- 05 Developing Successful Relationships in Affiliate Marketing By Antonio Vitale
- 07 Business Travel Via the Train By Shannon Weidemann
- 08 Affiliate Relationship Building Through the Ranks By Jennifer Myers Ward
- 09 Emailing in Canada? CASL Compliance Explained By Cari Birkner
- 10 Checklist Before You Launch Your Affiliate Program By Deborah Carney
- 11 Five Innovative Ways to Use QR Codes By Jacob Smith
- 12 SEO – More Than Just Rankings By Oliver Whitman
- 13 How I Put Together My Treadmill Desk By Shawn Collins
- 16 Leverage the News to Increase Affiliate Sales By Ryan Healy
- 17 Size Doesn’t Matter: Tips for Affiliates By Tricia Meyer
- 18 Code of Conduct When Representing Your Company By Trisha Lyn Fawver
- 19 Surviving a Google Update By Bryan Shearer
- 20 Leveraging Display Advertising, Search and Social By Daryl Colwell
- 21 Stay Organized with a Marketing Calendar By Karen Garcia
- 23 The Process of Creating Successful Affiliate Campaigns By Josh Todd
- 24 Limitless Opportunities in Endless Niche Marketing By Olga Eskina
- 25 The Secret to B2B Affiliate Marketing By Paul Stainton
- 26 Checks: A Dying Vertical, Very Much Alive By Bill Swartwout
- 27 Make Money Driving Phone Calls from Search By Rob Duva
- 28 Report on Women in Affiliate Marketing By Missy Ward
- 30 I Quit My Day Job By Jill Swartwout
- 31 Are Your Banners Helping Your Affiliates? By Leslie Nazarian
- 32 7 Ways to Detect & Prevent Affiliate Fraud By Geno Prussakov
- 34 Affiliate Summit East 2011 – Show Agenda
- 44 Bryan Eisenberg Bio
- 45 Marc Ostrofsky Bio
- 46 Wil Reynolds Bio
- 48 Speaker Bios
- 63 AffStat 2011 Report Affiliate Marketing Stats By Shawn Collins
- 66 People to Follow on Twitter
- 68 Hilton New York Map
The issue mailed this week, so it should be hitting mailboxes all over the U.S. any day now (if it hasn’t already).
If you can’t wait to see your copy (or you’re not currently a subscriber), you can download issue 15 of FeedFront.
Free subscription to U.S. addresses at http://feedfront.com/free-subscription.